Bergman KPRS is a leading national General Contractor/Project Management Company that specializes in retail, restaurants, medical Offices, & tenant improvements.
We are looking for an experienced leading Project Manager who enjoys working “in the field” as well as in the office - providing that equal balance necessary in managing a project. This person will take on the management of key client projects, with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope. This individual must be computer savvy, experienced in the field, and be able to communicate clearly, efficiently and effectively while representing the values of Bergman KPRS.
- Communicate effectively, efficiently and professionally with Clients, Executive leaders and vendors.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress, paying attention to critical path & milestones.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of said project(s).
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation requirements
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and construction attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
- Must have minimum 5 years experience managing commercial, retail and mixed-use projects plus on-site management of at least 3 years.
- Candidate must have experience in both ground-up and tenant improvement build-outs.
- Complete construction projects by directing construction requirements; comparing construction results to plans; resolving problems.
- Strong presentation with excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Maintain effective/positive relationships with Owners, Architects, Engineers, Inspectors, Testing Agencies, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated and ability to be flexible in a team environment
- Must be able to manage multiple workflows including qualifying bids, prime contracts, scheduling and timely change order processing ensuring sign off on Client approved changes.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, and ProCore
- YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR PROJECT LIST
- We are searching and contacting local candidates only.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Major Holiday Pay - 10 Days
- Sick Days
We are searching and contacting "local OHIO" candidates only. NO RECRUITERS, EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES AND/OR HEAD HUNTERS
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS...once you have entered information into all pertinent fields, you can be assured it has been received. You will only be contacted if your qualifications are a match to the position. Time frame once you submit your resume is two weeks.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST WITH BERGMANKPRS, LLC