National General Contractor seeks experienced "Fast Track working" Superintendents that are local to the Northern California Area that specialize in "retail roll-outs". Must have the ability to maintain a flexible schedule at all times, when working with this national retail brand which can include night work. Please only respond if you have 5 years background in Retail Construction Only!
We are looking for an individuals that have verifiable experience of at least 5 years that are willing to get their hands dirty if needed to drive a schedule. They will report directly to the Project Manager(s) who is in charge of each specific program. Responsibilities include field supervision of any given local project(s), including its organization, planning, coordination, scheduling, quality control and safety concerns, in order to ensure proper delivery to the client to guarantee future locations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the sourcing of local subcontractors
- Assist in budgeting, bidding, and award of subcontracts
- Schedule subcontractors/vendors to ensure timely phasing & completion
- Communicate with project team regarding changes of scope through ASI's, RFI's and/or Material Submittals
- Identify areas of work that are outside of subcontracted scope to defer change orders
- Maintain written Daily Log of activities on jobsite
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed
- Assist in obtaining permits or approval of revisions
- Instrumental in driving the timely completion of Punch Lists
- Enforce Company Safety Standards to control Risk Management
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of verifiable experience
- Knowledge of various trades
- Ability to read Blueprints
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence using a computer.
- Communicate using the following tools: telephone, written logs, email, computer, IPhone devices, digital camera.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations;
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Highly motivated and ability to be flexible in a team environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, and ProCore a Plus
Benefits and Perks
- Medical including Vision & Dental
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Pay - 5 Days
- Observation of Major Holidays
We are seeking only current local candidates to the Northern California Area.
PLEASE NO HEAD HUNTERS/RECRUITERS. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS...once you have entered information into all pertinent fields, you can be assured it has been received.
You will only be contacted if your qualifications are a match to the position.
Please address all Cover Letters Att: Ms. Bock